FPSA's funding meet the needs of a growing and diverse workforce that delivers acute mental and preventative health services to adolescents. This financial help reflects our policy to encourage the professional development of services for adolescents through the funding of approved courses, relevant research and conferences. Each applicant must be employed to do mental health work. Full-time students are not eligible to apply. Grants for career change related courses are not eligible for funding.
FPSA supports voluntary, statutory and independent sectors. We embrace a multi-disciplinary approach and way of working, so we are committed to funding a wide range of individuals and teams including experienced and academic practitioners and support staff. We will consider applications ranging from innovative and new ways of working through to developing established agencies and procedures.
We want to develop our appreciation and understanding of the needs of frontline service delivery staff and to better assess and meet their needs with practical, accessible and appropriate opportunities. This includes supporting skills development and progression planning in services, and staff team development sessions for Tier 3 and 4 services (public, private and third sector organisations).
Deadline 1: 30th April 2023, Trustees meeting 9th May, response within 5 working days
Deadline 2: 31st August 2023, Trustees meeting 15th September, response within 5 working days
Deadline 3: 31st December 2023, Trustees meeting tbc January 2024, response within 5 working days
Applications must show how they explore creative and flexible ways to improve mental health services for adolescents and what the direct benefit to young people (aged 11-18) will be. All applicants must deliver a post-grant report. Our goal is to improve adolescent mental health and we do this through grants and awards to support professional development.
FPSA will consider funding for:
• Conference bursaries - for an individual to cover conference fees, travel, accommodation and sustenance.
• Academic courses - the trustees will only consider one academic year at a time, please check the timelines above
• Other skill-based courses
• Conferences and training days organised by local Tier 3 and 4 services
• Research and clinical audit by individuals for small research or clinical audit projects. Proposals must relate to adolescent work, frontline practice and be of clinical benefit (stipulations of relevancy must be provided)
• Time-limited provision of Clinical Supervision where it is necessary to establish a new clinical intervention (maximum 1 year)
• Courses supporting preventative intervention
FPSA does not accept applications for the following:
• Courses that have already started
• Masters that are not clinically related
• Professional state registrable qualification courses e.g. Art Psychotherapy, Registered Social Work, Clinical Psychology Qualification
• Courses primarily aimed at working with younger children
• Courses primarily aimed at facilitating a career change
• Supervision courses
• Supervisory skills
• Academic institution fees, professional body fees, exam fees
• Books, publications
Reasons your application maybe rejected: not adhering to the guidance notes, incomplete application including unsuitable references, absence of a clear breakdown of costs, lack of a personal statement. Please note that personal statements must give information on service focus.
Every application will be considered by the committee on its on merit. The amount awarded may vary on the number of applications pending and on resources available however, the maximum per year per person is £3,000.00. Applications which are submitted after their start date will not be considered whether paid in full or part, please check the deadlines above before you apply.
If you are unsure whether your application for an award will meet the FPSA criteria, please contact the Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01295 750 182).
Please make sure your application has been submitted to the website within the deadlines stated (exceptions may be made for conferences).
To apply, please click here.
Our fake Rolex Daytona watch collection is one of our proudest achievements. From the details on the bezel to the functional chronograph features, this copy of Rolex watches is perfect fake roelx.
The Foundation for Professionals in Services to Adolescents (FPSA) offers funding for relevant courses, conferences and training. Find out who can apply now. FPSA do not provide retrospective funding, if you have already paid for a course, training or conference you cannot apply for funding. Please check the deadlines for applications before you submit.Apply now